Rotary Club of Burnham-on-Crouch & Dengie Hundred 10K Run
Organised by The Rotary Club of Burnham-on-Crouch and Dengie Hundred
JOIN US FOR THE BURNHAM-ON-CROUCH 10K ON SUNDAY 9TH OCTOBER 2022.
Experience a 10k like no other, taking in coastal paths on the sea wall of the Dengie peninsula, adventurous trails across open countryside, and great start and finish sections through the main streets of the town.
This flat, single-lap, super-scenic course is suitable for complete beginners to old-timers and is so much more memorable and enjoyable than any typical road 10K.
Starting and finishing at the Dengie Hundred Sports Centre, free parking, changing, and toilets are available, with lots of space to bring friends and family to spectate, play at the park and indulge in post-run food and drink.
A Google Group will be set up after the event where you can share your photos of the day. We look forward to seeing them.
- Location: Dengie Hundred Sports Centre,Millfields, Burnham-on-Crouch CM0 8HS
- Event start time: 10:00am
- Distance: 10k.
- Minimum Age: 14yrs. Age as at 09/10/2022
- Activity: Running
- Open to: Solo participants
- Entry Fee: £20. A limited number of entries will be available on the day £25
- UKA Licensed: No
- Event Cancellation Policy: If the event has to be postponed or cancelled, we will roll the entry over to the rescheduled date, or to a replacement event.
- Refunds, Transfers & Withdrawals: Entry fees are non-refundable but can be transferred. Please request a transfer by emailing the event organiser no less than 2 weeks before the event.
- Additional Fees: None
- Event Organiser:The Rotary Club of Burnham-on-Crouch and Dengie Hundred
- Organiser Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Open from 08:00am
Collection on race day at the venue: Dengie Hundred Sports Centre, Millfields Burnham-on-Crouch.
The Route is generally flat and includes sections of grass and trail, sea wall and pavement through the town centre.
Finishers medals for all.
Prizes will be awarded to 1st,2nd and 3rd Men & Women
It is important that you are fit to run and that you are following current government issued guidance with respect to Covid-19.
Free parking is available at the Sports Centre.
Toilets, Changing and Bag Storage
Toilets and changing rooms are available at the sports centre. A Bag Drop will be available at the start.
There will be 3 water stations on the course. Please see course information map for details.
Headphones are allowed but please keep the volume to a limit so that you can hear marshal instructions and oncoming traffic.
If the event should need to be cancelled, you will be offered a deferral to the next event.
Refunds, Transfers & Withdrawals Entry fees are non-refundable but places can be transferred. Please request a transfer by emailing the event organiser no less than 2 weeks before the event email@example.com
The details of the athlete I am entering into this race will be passed onto the event organisers for the administration of the race.
Where specified on the booking form, any medical information provided will be passed onto the medical team present at the event.
1) I take full responsibility for ensuring the athlete I am entering into this race is medically fit to compete & understand that they compete entirely at their own risk or at the risk of their parent/guardian.
2) I understand that all athletes who participate in this event, do so at their own risk or the risk of their parent/guardian and that no person(s) or organisation(s) will be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to the competitor, prior to, during or after the event.
3) I understand the organisers reserve the right to alter the arrangements and conditions, should circumstances require.
- Please add your ticket(s) to the cart and press the red button to proceed to registration. You can update the ticket quantity on the next page.
|Burnham on Crouch 10K||£20|